Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Interview With The Rebel Basketball Starters Logan Chrisman & Jake Ambrosius

Logan Chrisman:
Q. What is the teams goal this year?
A. Our goal is to develop a new winning tradition as the Rebels.

Q. How do you feel about the upcoming season?
A.I'm looking forward to having some new teammates and developing new bonds with my teammates.

Q. Who is your favorite player?
A. Lebron James!

Q. What do you think the team can improve on to be better?
A. I think we'll be able to get out and run more with bigger numbers.

Q. What are the teams strengths on the court?
A. We're fast and we play well as a team. No one's selfish. Another big key is that we have Jake Ambrosius.

Jake Ambrosius:
Q. Are you competitive against your teammates?
A. When the time is right, but we know how to have fun too.

Q. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
A. I view the game very well. I am very good at viewing the game well and seeing what's going to happen. My weakness: actually having to play.

Q. How would you define your success?
A. Very slim. But I hope to be improving upon that this year.

Q. Goals for the season?
A. WIN!

.

No comments: